Clash Royale is an amazing multiplayer game which set based on the real-time system meaning players from around the world can gather and fight each other in real time. The game involves collecting cards, fighting in the 11 stages of the arena, collecting trophies and unlocking cool stuff. It has over 100 million downloads in Smartphones containing android. However, to use Clash Royale for PC you have to download an android emulator.
- The game includes a collection of cards which are used to fight against opponents in the arena. There are currently 11 stages of the arena.
- As you keep advancing in the arena, the opponents will get stronger and tougher. However, after defeating them, the rewards will also be as great.
- Card collections include cards ranging from goblins and skeletons to baby dragons. They also include members of the Royale family.
- Some legendary cards can also be obtained via purchase in the store or during arena matches.
- The main goal of the arena is for players to battle against each other and gain trophies and glory to increase their ranks on the leaderboard.
The game can be downloaded from several online sites such as TechRadar, BlueStacks etc
Here are the names of some emulators which have proven to be most helpful.
KOPLAYER Android Emulator-
- Can be used with multiple operating systems.
- Free download
- Multi-tasking control system
- Swift with no lags.
- It can be used in various operating systems like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, Windows XP SP3.
- Can be downloaded for free.
- Completes usage of mouse and keyboard with its multi-touch feature
- Can support up to 40 different languages.
So hope you have a wonderful time playing this awesome and addictive Smartphone game, now available on your PC too.…