Read complaintSent to a friend
Posted 5 years ago
- I am a representative from Dream House Windows. I would first like to state that nothing that we present to customers is untrue. We have never said we have been in business for over 25 years. We do say we have over 25 years experience. We were in the business before Dream House Windows was started. This is listed on our site ( www.dreamhousewindows.com ). As for our testimonials, they are personally written by customers we have had experience with. If you are interested in reading actual customer reviews on there experience please visit ( http://ratepoint.com/seereviews/64928?page=1 ). the ratings are collected by rate point who verifies every review to be legit.
Posted 3 years agoReport
- I work with a woman who had Dream House Windows install windows for her this past spring. While installing two of the windows, they damaged the shutters. When she called the company about this, they said they would come out and fix the shutters. After several more phone calls over the next few months, it was decided by Dream House windows that she should purchase two shutters and the paint and they will come out to install and reimburse her for the supplies. She asked for a written contract stating this and to this day (5 months later) they will not accept her call or call her back. I live nearby and I am in need of windows but this company will never get my business.
Posted 2 years agoReport
- I had Dream House Windows installed over a year ago. Leaks, poor installation, poor customer service, poor response. Need I say more. Anyone that would like to see the quality of their workmanship would like to contact me and I'll show you what a bunch of butchers can do on a relatively new home I can show you how and how not to install a window. My windows leak. Wood is now soaked and has penetrated the interior walls two years later.
Posted 2 years agoReport
- We purchased replacement caement windows several years ago from this company. The windows are good looking, but the installation left our hardwood floors scratched. Garbage and broken glass was left all over our driveway, and the windows which were installed in an old stone house left gaping whole with daylight showing around the new windows. This is after we told them we needed an installer who knew masonry. The only reason they even came back to "fix" the problem was the fact that we owed them money. I ended up repairing the masonry around the window myself.
When I talked to the president about having the floors refinished at their expense, he said the quote I had was way too high and he would send someone to do the floors. Now, why would I have a window installer refinish my floors?????
In addition to this poor installation, we have already had two problems with the windows. One, the glass was fogging which meant the low e gas was leaking. They replaced the window and no problems since then. For them, this was done rather quickly, several months.
My real complaint is that a hinge on one window broke making it impossible to open one side of the casement window. It is now over 2 years, 3 visits by workmen who knew absolutely nothing about why they were there or what needed to be done, at least 10 phone calls, several emails and a letter, and still no one has called us to schedule the repair. The last time I was able to talk to a person there, "they were waiting for the part." This is after first being told the part was no longer made. It wasn't until I researched the part myself and called them back to tell them how to obtain the part that they said ok they would order.
I even sent an email telling them that I was giving them one more chance before I wrote to the Better Business Bureau and before I posted a complaint on line. Still nothing from them. I now know that writing to the Attorney General-Consumer Affairs is the way to get anything done. I put that letter in the mail this am. I blame myself for not doing this sooner, but the whole process with this company exhausts you.
With the exception of one woman who works there, Michelle, I have only gotten the run around from everyone, included the president.
Stay away from this company at all cost!
Posted 1 year agoReport
- They are the absolute WORST -- they lie to you repeatedly and never return your phone calls. I have been trying to get a screen for the window I bought 90 days ago -- they have been to my home 3x and not one of the screens has fit my window. Another screen had a tear and they replaced it and now the screen does not fit in the window - there is a huge gap at the top and the screen bows out. . They are incompetent. I too got a call from the President -- told me he had my screen "in his hands" and wanted to come and install it ASAP. When I called him back I got a song and dance that he had to order it and got the famous "it will be here in a week" story. No more phone calls, No more stories, No more lies -- I filed a dispute with my credit card and plan on calling someone else to come clean up their mess.
Posted 1 year agoReport
- On 12/18/2012 I had a large amount of windows replaced.When we get winds at 15-20 miles an hour you can feel the wind in the middle of the room.It took a month for them to come out and caulk again. I highly doubt this will work.When the windows were installed they didn't make sure they went in square and plumb.This is a huge reason they leak.I'll wait and see if this works but I'm not waiting another month after paying 5 digits in cash for them.
Posted 10 months agoReport
- I agree OMG! The guy Robert called me a child too! That is comical he must call everyone children. I am still waiting for a refund check since 12/18/2012 which the owner has promised me twice it was sent and the secretary went as far as to give me a check number of my refund.
HORRIBLE! DISRESPECTFUL! LIARS!
Posted 11 months agoReport
- I would advise you not to hire for Dream house windows for west berlin NJ for
any type of tile work and home repairs. They are totally unreliable
and promise you everything, but never deliver. They take your money
and then you start worrying. Go somewhere else. Watch out for who is the guy who makes the supervisor he's name. Is Ihab waked. I call million. Times he don't answer. The phone and. Call the owner. He's name is Firas Emachah then takes your money . I am work. For. Subcontracto for siding and roofing for.3 years he don't. Payment 17000.00. My name is Oscar from Royal remodeling LLC if you have. Any cutestion call me at 908 764 2509
Posted 3 months agoReport
Add your comment
Please input verification code:
flag as inappropriate content